Monday, August 5, 2013

Is It Supposed To Look Like That?

My sister ordered some granola. She really loves granola so when the box that she had breathlessly been waiting for finally arrived she ripped it open and reached in to taste some of that delicious goodness, only to find that it was green and had fuzzy hairs on it.  My sister was obviously quite devastated so I assume that the box will be shipped back along with a very vivid and stern letter describing her disappointment in the company and the appalling condition in which the granola arrived. I hope that the company sees how crushed my sister is and that they send her not only a new box to compensate for the spoiled one but also a letter and perhaps a bonus box of her favorite granola to comfort her in her time of need.
The box containing the green and fuzzy granola.
Disclaimer: This story is completely fabricated, my sister does not "really love granola" nor does my nephew look like moldy granola (although he does sometimes smell funny). I apologize for any misunderstandings.
Additionally, no granola was harmed in the taking of this picture (to my knowledge). 

1 comment:

  1. Haha, it was wriggling around too. Just for the record. ;-P

    ReplyDelete